Sunday, July 25, 2010

cocktails & dreams

Dear GOD, I need a direct & verbal answer from you. Now. Please speak to me. Is it...destined that I have to go back to my buying & merchandising job for now? Is it already pre-planned that I will join the English? I really need to know. I want answers. Apologized if I am being demanding. I have just rejected Rodrigo & Atticus on one hand, and then on the other hand; I received Haakon's call & text messages; inviting me to cross-over to the other side. Don't get me wrong. I am not complaining. I am more than thankful & grateful with the blessings that you have been showering upon me non-stop. Praise To The Lord. I want to know...am I intrepreting and seeing the whole picture wrongly? Are you trying to tell me that I have make a wrong decision earlier on. Because somehow; when I rejected an offer, there will be another party that will suddenly appear out of nowhere and will pull me back into that direction again. Sigh. Too bad, I have to decline Haakon's offer as well. If I join Haakon, it will be an insult to Rodrigo & Atticus. I know that a lot is at stake here. It's a huge gamble. Words will go around. I know that if I keep on rejecting people proposals, there won't be other offers coming in, in the future. Was it wrong? Did I make a mistake?

Right now, I'm battling an even bigger problem. I think Rodrigo & Atticus are plotting against me. I understand their anger, frustrations...they will have problems answering to their bosses as I was just this close in signing the papers. I can feel that the duo are already bad-mouthing & sabotaging me in front of our common suppliers. Look at the English new Baby Fair Mailer:
Push Car - RM29.99 / RM32.90
Ring Pool With 50 Balls - RM24.90 / RM39.90
Tricycle With Handle, Foot Rest & Protector's Seat - RM99.90 / RM119.00
It's the same assortment, yet the English prices are way cheaper...the timing is too coincidence. They are making me miserable, they are making me look bad in the market and are getting their revenge. I am not being paranoid. I won't be surprised...their last strategy to get rid of me in the market; is to place me in cold storage. Totally freeze. Get all of my suppliers to withdraw their support and to boycott me. Until I have no more control. I am begining to lose the control anyway. Yes, I know that I have upset the wrong people.

206 days later; I am still struggling. ARGH. Life.
This coming weekend is all about doing nothing. Self-reflection and personal audit.

Please Help.

"In The Middle Of Difficulty, Lies Opportunity" - Albert Einstein