Sunday, September 11, 2011

Nostalgia Bash

Madam Kwan’s, Empire Shopping Gallery – Madam Kwan originally started out as Sakura Restaurant along Jalan Imbi which was very famous during my parent’s dating era. A few years back, they rebranded and opened new outlets under the name of Madam Kwan's which offered old favorites from the Sakura menu plus new ones. What stood out with these restaurants were their interior designs as they were all done up in ultra modern contemporary and clean lines design. Suddenly, it was hip and happening again :)

I was looking forward to the dinner. Trix just came back from Singapore, so I organized a small dinner for Trix, with Miss Klein, Damian, Celtic, Mel Jag & Torres in attendance on Tuesday night. It was a fantastic gathering. At times during the dinner, I stop mid-sentence, I gaze across the table and think; these people are absolutely perfect for me. For my heart, my soul, my everything. I am truly blessed to have these friends in my life. We have a great time, good food, good laughs, good jokes, good catching-up with each other - basically everyone was taking it easy and having a good time together :) I just love it when we smile & laugh together. It’s adorable, infectious and it makes my heart crumble into a thousand happy pieces. I am inspired that day by lots of love, laughs, good times, thoughts, talents, silence, profundity, confidence, big hearts, passion and giving. There will be heaps of more ‘adventures’ ahead of us, I’m sure.

No comments: