Sunday, November 27, 2011

Counting Your Blessings, Seizing The Day, Spreading Joy



Thank you GOD, Praise to the Lord, Bless you GOD :)


On Wednesday night - I received a very surprise phone call from one of my suppliers; Mr. Ken. A Japanese retail company wants to head-hunt me. I will be meeting up with Mr. Shoji & Madam Tang on next week Tuesday. This I have to thank Mr. Ken whom I’m sure have given them a very good recommendation of me. Even though, I think I know what my final answer will be…but I’m very thankful for GOD’s presence here in this matter. This indicates to me that GOD is still with me…I'm actually having an internal conflict of my own. I don't know whether should I voice out to Juan Carlos & Stewart that I want to remain in charge of my Furniture Portfolio in 2012 because I'm really afraid that I will not be able to do a good job in D33. Then this opportunity suddenly arise from nowhere. It was so totally unexpected. GOD has given me another option to consider. This gives me further courage & motivation to take the next step, to have that leap of faith, to embark on my new journey bravely, to know that if I fall into any holes in the future, GOD is there to pick me up again. What I thought would be the worst week of my life has turned out to be one of the best. GOD, you’ve changed my life. GOD makes me want to be a better person so that I can lead by example.


I’m going to be 30 years old next year. I can't imagine that there will be another one opportunity quite like this at my age. I'm at a stage where people rarely knocks on my door anymore. And I think I am extremely lucky to have had the one shot this year that I have had at it and I wouldn't go looking for lightning to strike twice. Because lightning indeed do not strike twice at the same place.

I have lots of thoughts this year because I feel like the past 1 year has been the most significant year of my life. I feel…well…old. Not old as in physically old. Well, that too, but won’t whine about that here. I feel like I’ve grown up so much in this one single year. I’m a lot calmer and collected these days and I don’t freak out as quickly over everything now :) I’m more selfless and I don’t think about what I can get back for everything that I do for others now. I know what I want in my life now and what’s important. And I never ever thought that this day would come where I will get to move my career forward because for many many people, including my parents & myself – they never ever imagine that I will arrive at this point. I have so many flaws and imperfections in me. GOD has been good to me :)

No comments: