Sunday, June 10, 2012

Pop Pixie

Being a Division Manager is not an easy task.
I always prayed to GOD to grant me wisdom and common sense, put HIS hand on me & to guide me in my everyday decisions, selections and choices because I need to read the situation well, handle the situation appropriately, understand why people behaves in a certain way, unite & organize people around to achieve a common goal or task. Every day I have to make bold decisions for my department and for my people, in the best way possible. Thus, to draw on the strength, on my working table in the office – there lies the below quote that have been consistently guiding & inspiring me to do what is right to both of the internal & external parties involved.

The challenge of LEADERSHIP is to:
BE STRONG, but not rude,
BE KIND, but not weak,
BE BOLD, but not bully,
BE THOUGHTFUL, but not lazy,
BE HUMBLE, but not timid,
BE PROUD, but not arrogant,
HAVE HUMOR, but without folly.

Sometimes – it’s ok – that everyone is telling you what you have to do but it will be best if they can help you to find out, to discover for yourself. So I will learn to better myself. And I will listen. And we should always learn, and listen anyway.

No comments: