Sunday, June 24, 2012

Shanghai Shenhua


My last day with The French – of course I am sad. I am here for almost 3 years and 10 months. I didn’t even get to celebrate my 4th Anniversary with them. This is the place where I have learned lots, gained lots and experienced lots. My trade knowledge was built here, my personality was forged here. I have grown here. I have graduated from the school of hard knocks :) I will miss everyone and everything here. The hardest part was saying my goodbye to Stewart who has been such a good mentor, role model and parental figure to me. I also feel guilty that I have to leave Stewart alone to fight the uphill battle that is ahead of the team. And this is also Stewart’s second time of losing the whole Team Baz. Well, Stewart is indeed the true survivor and the last Team Baz member standing. But I know that Mrs. Simon, Victoria, John Doe & Azreen will do their best in assisting Stewart. I also will be missing both of my William & Henry. Even though our time spend together is short – they have been excellent to work with and have helped me so much in many ways. Without them, I would have been struggling from head to toe and would have given up earlier. I will missed my Leisure, Luggage, Toys, Furniture, Gardening, Household and many others past & present suppliers, the store people, the supporting team and many more. We are so tight-knit; like a big family. And I hope that I will be extra hardworking moving forward in keeping in touch with this "La famiglia" of mine. I don’t deny that there was a deep down of reluctance to let go of everything that I have with the French and move on to a new one. It would be like…really…truly closing a chapter in my life and starting a new one. Thank you, thank you all so much for the teachings, the fun, the love, the joy, the pain and most important…the beautiful friendship :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good blog! if you want to get a lots of visitor i can drive a visitor to you..you can try my service for free..then if you like you can subscribe my service see you alexa ranking BOOM aWAy!