Sunday, August 25, 2013

#HouseLab


GOD is at work. Thank You GOD, Praise To The Lord, Bless You GOD.

The other day, I had a flat tyre at the Sri Muda morning market. The culprit was a thumb tack. I was like – Oh No! I have a spare tyre, I have the tools…but I don’t know how to change the tyre :) It’s always looking very easy when other people are changing it but when you are actually doing it – it’s real tough. So, I went in to a book store; hoping the owner will be able to help me. Unfortunately, that uncle has yet to come in. Then, a man who was having his documents being photocopied asks me what happen. I replied and he gladly says – I help you. And here is the best part – he was having a bit of a difficulty to unlatch the spare tyre from my boot, so he took up his keys to open up the latch. The keychain that hooks all of the keys have this 5 letter word on it – JESUS. Wow…inside of me, at that moment, I feel so overwhelm, tears were flowing out internally. God sent Jesus to help me. Wow! What an expereince. The good Chinese Samaritan got everything done up, I sent my mom back home first, then I went to a tyre workshop in Glenmarie to have the hole patch up.

I am most humbled and appreciative. I was counting my blessings that the tyre didn’t punctured while I was on a highway, while I was driving on major roads, or in a shopping mall car park. Again, a humbling experience :)

No comments: