Sunday, August 11, 2013

Ink Joy


I didn’t count my blessings for the month of June & July. Oh, for the month of June – I only count my blessings for the week of 10th June to 16th June. But then, after that…no more. The reason being was the big letdown of the Shelter 101 Project. There was so much of hatred, anger, bitterness and resentment in me. I was just swimming in them. I thought I had recovered…but apparently I have not…I can’t seem to let it go and walk back towards the shore…but Thank You GOD, Praise To The Lord, Bless You GOD – it has been a very long journey but I have come to my senses that I need to put my life back on track, put my life back in order…as I was running the other day…I ‘talked’ to GOD – I demand that I need an answer now, I demand that GOD should reveal His plans for me, I demand that He should show me the way moving forward, I demand that He should remove the bitterness in me, I demand that He should help me to get my life back to where it should be :) Besides the Shelter 101 Project – I also faces some major road blocks in terms of my working life. It was one hurdle after another. Two upfront battles. I lose more that I win. Deep down, I had a huge hole in my being.

Looking back – I had a whole series of failures in my life; usually because I simply didn’t compute the scale of the problem that was facing me. But, GOD have rescue me from them, countless of times and I’m sure there will be a blessing in disguise for these stories too. I am sure GOD will provide.

The imperfect person is the good person and the person will get better. If you are imperfect, you accept that you’re on a road and you are never going to get there and you’ll make mistakes on your way. People who are sure that they are so good and know better than everyone else will often fall over. There is the 80/20 rule – as long as you get more things right than you get wrong, that’s OK. And if you wait until you get everything right, you’ll never do anything. You’ll be perfect, but indecisive and you will fail big time. It’s about achieving not just OK but the good enough. If you focus on the good enough, you will get better and better. If you wait to get from the good to great, you’ll never get to the good. Life is about understanding. It’s about the small picture. If you don’t understand the details, you get the wrong big picture, and you’re unlikely to make the right decision. That’s how life should be manage and how an individual should manage its life. Life teaches all of us new views and perspectives, if we are willing to learn the lessons of life that doles out to us. I have always worked very hard, and still do, perhaps harder as I strive to get myself and everything better. Fortunately, the challenge of doing the very best I can, is still fun for me. The key here is perseverance.

Well, now – it’s all about starting all over again – try to get up, all of the chess pieces goes back to its original places. It’s time to re-start the new game again. Keep at what I’m doing, try not to get discouraged, keep going no matter what, harden myself to any rejections that I might come across, keep trying to improve, learn my craft and move forward :)

You are forever in my life
You see me through the seasons
Cover me with Your Hand
And lead me in Your Righteousness
And I look to You
And I wait on You
I'll sing to You, Lord, a hymn of love For Your Faithfulness to me
And I'm carried in everlasting arms
You'll never let me go through it all

You are forever in my life
You see me through the seasons
Cover me with Your Hand
And lead me in Your Righteousness
And I, I look to You, oh and I wait on You
I'll sing to You, Lord, a hymn of love For Your Faithfulness to me
And I'm carried in everlasting arms
You'll never let me go
I will sing
I'll sing to You, Lord, a hymn of love For Your Faithfulness to me
And I'm carried in everlasting arms
You'll never let me go through it all
You'll never let me go, oh
We'll sing, Hallelujah,Hallelujah Hallelujah,
Hallelujah Hallelujah, Hallelujah Hallelujah, Hallelujah
I'll sing to You, Lord, a hymn of love For Your Faithfulness to me
I'm carried in everlasting arms
You'll never let me go through it all

HILLSONG - THROUGH IT ALL

No comments: