Sunday, August 18, 2013

no dream too big, no dreamer too small


BKA 6503 hit a new milestone in the month of June. Yes, again…I have overlooked and I’m blogging about it right now :) Time to celebrate - I have finally paid off all of the bank loans installments and now it’s officially mine to keep :) I bought this in 2008 and for the past 5 years, it has obediently serves me very well. Occasionally, I'm the culprit...I have been such a bad owner & driver where I have brought upon it with multiple dents, scratches upon its silver body. So, moving forward, I am going to fix it bit by bit. This car has its starter, power window, car battery (twice), clutch (twice) and tyres changed before. Of course, these days, when its being park alongside the other cars…it’s not as handsome as before, but it have been very good to me :) Now, working in G13 – there is no longer any covered car park to provide it with shade – so it’s under the hot sun all day long, more worst – lagi I sakit hati…but what to do…

No comments: