Sunday, August 25, 2013

[i]mpact

Victoria drop da’bomb. Victoria’s last day will be somewhere in October. During the majestic French reign, many of its staffs have left. Then the Japanese took over, but I guess during that time, everyone was playing the wait-and-see-game. Now, as the dust has settled down, that everyone can see what the Japanese is finally up to…so yeah...everyone is re-planning their next move again. Thus, Stewart has also, again asked me to go back to D33. Thank You GOD, Praise To The Lord, Bless You GOD for this opportunity. Again, I love the retail business. But I think I have enough of buying. It’s time to open a new portfolio within the retail segment :)

No doubt, I think that this year I am struggling the most when it comes to my career. My confidence and my self-doubt is at the lowest point. I felt stupid at work, I feel even more ridiculous now…but I don’t want to jump from one fire to another fire. It will be a repeat of repetitive and stagnation work all over again. Let’s switch over to something that I actually enjoyed and performed well in.

Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance. Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything – Book Of James.

No comments: