Saturday, April 30, 2016

He Will Reply




Hearing what I want to hear…hahaha…
Stewart held a briefing for Celtic & me on last week Friday.
Stewart mention that I am currently very heavy with my workload, pesan Celtic to get Wayne to help me out with the daily routine paperwork and instruct Celtic to jaga the Home Upkeep category for a little while first. Stewart say only lah…whether can be trusted or not…whether Celtic got follow or not…not sure lah hah…I shall see how. One thing for sure…Stewart does notice…

God is loving and kind enough to care about our smallest concern and faintest whisper.
Lord, it’s amazing to me that You – the God who created the universe – care about me and want me to come to You in prayer. Thank You for loving me so much. We always have God’s attention.

No comments: