Thursday, April 21, 2016

Peanut Cookies




THANK YOU GOD, PRAISE TO THE LORD, BLESS YOU GOD! :)
I indeed have a very good life back in G13. I have my own room and internet access. When there are many things to do, I just close my room door for 2 hours or I will put up a Don't Disturb sign - and I will have some peace & quite in getting my work done. Here, Celtic distracts me a lot...Celtic talks a lot. Stewart notices it too. That is why I didn't want to sit next to Celtic in the first place...but Captain Johnson insists that I do. When I get bored and I need a break…back in G13 - I can doodle, I can read the newspaper, I can go online to read the news, check out the competitor’s catalog, finding inspiration…but here…no such luxuries anymore…I cannot pace myself well…I get worn out easily. Even when I was doing nothing aimlessly…at least…when I recover, I was more productive. Here…I get more tired easily.

No comments: