Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Reaching Out In The Darkness




Pening! First it was my mobile phone and then yesterday…I receive a letter from the Lembaga Hasil Dalam Negeri…thinking that I will get my refund for 2015…mana tahu…the Lembaga Hasil Dalam Negeri did another thorough check on my income tax declaration for 2013 and I have to pay them back at the excess of RM1,859…in the next 30 days :(

God – I am already so broke this month :( The money is flowing out so quickly than what I am earning. Urban poverty…now I know how it feels like…the cash flow is flowing out so freely, it dries up your savings or leaving no room for savings at all. God – help me to bounce back.

Lost in the darkness? Grieving, fearful, guilty, doubting, discouraged? Not sure of God? The darkness is not dark to Him. Though unseen, He is at hand. He has said – Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you. Reach out your hand for His. He is there.

Lord, You promised never to leave us or forsake us. We know Your word is true, but so often we see the obstacles and the challenges and lose sight of You. Help us today to see more of You and less of our problems.

No comments: