Saturday, April 30, 2016

Like Shooting A Fly




G13 have open its most recent outlet at Setapak on last week Friday. So, I was very kepo and went to kacau Marcus via WatsApp.

Me: Morning Marcus, congrats on Setapak opening. How r u? Btw, when is The MFT Director last day?
Marcus: Hi! I’m good. Now in Setapak. The MFT Director stays.
Me: Hope u have a good opening. Tats good news.
Marcus: U come back la.

I also wish…believe it or not…I really want to. Sigh…ya mah…back in G13…I have Comix; an assistant to help me with all of the paperwork. Sure, G13 have 100 and more of the number of outlets compare to The Japanese, therefore every buyer in G13 needs an assistant…but the daily routine paperwork of forms submission such as block item codes, release item codes, promotion purchase price, promotion selling price, TTA, Buying Income etc…really eats into my time…in G13, I just hand it over to Comix and I will have more time & energy to plan & drive the sales. Now, with The Japanese…I have fallen back into the old rhythm of doing paperwork only :(

No comments: