Thursday, April 21, 2016

Orecchiette Duck




This Celtic, another celaka betul…Celtic did some claims on my behalf…which I did not ask Celtic to do in the first place…I don't even know that Celtic was actually doing it, not until Celtic ask me to sign on the paper...then Celtic went and submit the documents to Stewart…jokingly say…but good enough for everyone to hear…that Celtic have to do such menial work for me…luckily…Stewart was on my side…stating that I was busy doing other things. Thereafter, when I had the opportunity…I also jokingly ask Celtic what is Celtic doing…so free…Celtic is memang free one…I see the work that Celtic does…only a few task each day…talking on the phone all the time; entertaining the store people and suppliers, playing game on the phone somemore…all the workload just drop on me…which I don’t mind, it's my responsibilities too…but the system here is absolutely like donkey years behind G13 for me to crunch…plus with so many paperwork…I am also frustrated! Doing paperwork only...I cannot do more on planning my Trade Plan, Range Plan, Supplier Plan and Exit Plan. Cannot...I must take back the control. 1 day...only allocate 3 hours to do paperwork, the rest...have to start to do planning already. Otherwise...I don't feel fulfilled!

No comments: