Wednesday, April 20, 2016

The Importance Of How




THANK YOU GOD, PRAISE TO THE LORD, BLESS YOU GOD! :)
I indeed have a very good life back in G13. I have Isla, Mimi and then Comix to help me to do all of my paperwork…from forms submission to issuing Buying Income to TTA preparation. Here...adoi...at first I was delegating it to Fify, then both Stewart & Celtic sounded me…now I have to do everything by myself…sigh…and now I am very angry with myself…feeling very frustrated with myself…not with anyone else…but with myself. Somemore, now the procedure is more leceh than before…want to release back an item code, have to submit release form & normal selling price form. I want to row away from here.

I think it’s the pride thing as well and also I feel…you all always keep telling me that I am highly paid…yet I am here today filing up forms and doing paperwork…and not doing the actual work of driving the business. Feel under utilized.

I finally understand why previously Stewart commented that the team has so much of work to do. Paperwork is one of them and also no discipline. No one want to make the time to do a 1 to 1 session…1 hour a week…not that much mah…I don’t know lah…I think I am more suitable with The English’s working culture of doing things. I am more comfortable in such a working zone.

Celtic also…spotted one of the weaknesses…bad PR…the choice of words and that tone of voice…if continues like that…I won’t be surprise that Wayne will leave. Celtic is also the one who hires Wayne in the first place. Treat people with respect. Teach. Show how to do it. Explain the whys. Otherwise, Celtic will forever have 1 staff only…which is me. Celtic is an excellent buyer, but not a good leader…Celtic’s current position now require Celtic to share knowledge & experience, coach and teach. Communicate and coordinate.

Many times we don’t get to select the work we do. But all of us can choose our attitude toward the tasks we’re given. How we do the job God gives us is the measure of our service to Him.

Father in Heaven, our work in life often causes us to wonder if we are accomplishing anything worthwhile. Give us eyes to see the importance of the tasks You have given us so that we may honor You by the way we do them.

Humble work becomes holy work when it’s done for God.

No comments: