Saturday, July 14, 2018

Duke of Angoulême




So everything was ok and agreed upon…then mana tahu…that is why I always say that this Mr. Horton’s Secretary is very smart…Mr. Horton’s Secretary came out with this value-added reporting format…where sales & stock on hand are being measured to get how many stocks weeks that it can be cover…on one hand, yes I admit that I am upset with myself because why I didn’t come out with the report format…why I didn’t use my brains…why I am so bodoh…on another hand…it was my idea, Mr. Horton’s Secretary came from behind to improvise it…Mr. Horton’s Secretary was damn super smart too…email to all of the Ops & Merchants…like lobbying for support like that…but I don’t denied that the report is useful & valid…it calls for action from every stake holders...it builds credibility to the team…

No comments: