Wednesday, July 18, 2018

House of Anjou-Capetian




Mr. Horton’s Secretary stock availability report is very good…it is call for action…however the Supply Chain Team still insists with their own way lah…but what I did today was…I actually encourage Mr. Horton’s Secretary…if Mr. Horton’s Secretary wants to push it through…I told Mr. Horton’s Secretary to do a full complete set for the next weekend Press Ad and the comparison can be made…I can see that Mr. Horton’s Secretary is sort of a little desperate to have that format validated and be use…then it’s voila…one value-added report that everyone will use it and remember it for the rest of their life…hahaha…now, whether Mr. Horton’s Secretary is going to do it or not…I don’t know…I only know that Mr. Horton’s Secretary is also wants to be seen, do less work and toe the line…can harap to run report but to challenge or to make a decision…I don’t think Mr. Horton’s Secretary is also up to the task yet…Uncle Andy got ask why are we interfering in this Merchant-Supply Chain matter...for the betterment of the team lor...

No comments: