Wednesday, July 18, 2018

House of Hohenstaufen




THANK YOU GOD, PRAISE TO THE LORD, BLESS YOU GOD!

Headhunter: Hi J___, this is Yii Meng a headhunter. I’m currently on a lookout for Promotion Manager & Merchandising Planning Manager (clothing) for a hypermarket retailer. Are you open to opportunities right now?

Me: Hi, is it ok for me to know which hyper that is recruiting? Thank u

Headhunter: This is for Tesco. Have you been approached before?

Me: Thanks for the opportunity. Apparel is really not my forte. Have to forgo this round…btw, how did u got my num?

Headhunter: From referral

Me: Ohh, is it ok for u to share who is this referral is?

Headhunter: Didn’t mention if I could share the name

Me: I promise I won’t leak. Just surprise there is a referral. I thought u found me in Jobstreet

Headhunter: Pls keep to yourself but I believe the referral is alright with it. It’s Gerrard

Grateful to God and surprise that Gerrard have my number…hahaha…I would really like to go to Tesco...because they are doing the real Trade Planning job mah...sigh...but I still have so much to learn...not qualified...

No comments: