Monday, July 23, 2018

Duke of Benavente




They talk behind my back today…hahaha…what happen was…after posting up the Press Ad Sales Results Slides in the Marketing War Room…I left the room…only Uncle Andy, Marcus & Mr. Horton’s Secretary stay back…then Marcus came out…told me that the Fresh Division planned sales quantity and planned sales value…the numbers are not that tally…Marcus is not really that sharp…so only left Uncle Andy & Mr. Horton’s Secretary…hahaha…then, I make a double check…what happen was that both of the item codes for loose and carton are in the same quantity…thus, it have inflated the final numbers...then, Marcus told me to remove the carton item codes from the list…I replied back that I just copy & paste…because the worksheet it’s formularized…then I say chup…wait a minute…something is not right here...the root of the problem is the merchants who didn’t put in the forecast accurately…then, why do I need to purposely…or do the extra work…or have to double-check or double-audit on their work…I told Marcus that…and Marcus agree…and I saw that Mr. Horton’s Secretary take a peek at the conversation that I was having with Marcus…hahaha…the culprit…Uncle Andy is right...Marcus cannot differentiate on the roles of Trade Planning anymore...everything also take up and do...and then perceived it to be value-added...adoi...

No comments: