Wednesday, July 18, 2018

House of Altavilla




Uncle Andy say that I am Marcus’s deputy…hahaha…Mr. Horton’s Secretary & Samuel was there…hahaha…I am a small potato only…senior level politics is not my cup of tea and forever I will not know how to manage it and play the game…I am not built for war either…I cannot stand firm in a dog fight…lack of killer instinct to go in for the kill…just like Marcus…I guess what happen to Trade Planning department today is also our own doing…we were not firm and we tend to bend too much…thus gradually, we lost the influencing & convincing appeal along the way…so, if I remain in G13…forever, I will do these routine, repetitive, comfort zone task…no value-added work…sigh…

So what happen was…Sörenstam…was looking for Marcus…Marcus pula went to the pantry to make tea…then Uncle Andy ask me to go in to see Sörenstam lor…saying that I am the deputy…I bet you that Mr. Horton’s Secretary is not happy to hear about it…hahaha…

No comments: