Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Abbeyhill




I feel bad lah...but this is a hattrick for me lah...hahaha...
What happen was...Samuel, Mr. Horton's Secretary, Erin, Heidi & myself were having a discussion on Marcus's upcoming birthday celebration. Mr. Horton's Secretary terasa and feel upset when Heidi commented that Mr. Horton's Secretary is tak guna...I think is because Mr. Horton's Secretary didn't read Heidi's message...I help a bit and mention that Mr. Horton's Secretary is very busy, have to jaga anak when go home...

Thereafter, Samuel & Mr. Horton's Secretary got converse on this topic, I slip in because I want to pay Mr. Horton's Secretary my lunch money...if Mr. Horton's Secretary can terasa this, then I am very sure that Mr. Horton's Secretary will also terasa on the left-behind thingy...Mr. Horton's Secretary got things to do one lah...Samuel no need to worried, Mr. Horton's Secretary is the most cunning one...hahaha...

No comments: