Sunday, October 27, 2019

The Veronicas Removed From Flight




Eeee...I feel a bit bad lor...hahaha...what happen was...I did the allocation breakdown for the coming Leaflet; both for the Front Page & Back Page covers...by right this Mr. Horton's Secretary must do one lah...but then as usual lah, this Mr. Horton's Secretary always pandai to pilih kerja to do one lah...so, once I emailed out...I out of curiosity, did a comparison of the YTD Cover Page & Back Page performance summary...and email to Miguel, Peggy and secretly to Ursula...hahaha...I didn't cc Mr. Horton's Secretary...hahaha...then, I also gatal tangan secretly email to SW as well...hahaha...then, on last week Friday, both SW and Jessica were asking for reports...they didn't find for Mr. Horton's Secretary wor...they look for me instead...so, I direct the both of them to my report lor...I feel bad because it is Mr. Horton's Secretary who did the compilation one...if Mr. Horton's Secretary found out about it...mampus & hancur I...

No comments: