Monday, October 28, 2019

Wentworth-Stanley




WatsApp from Lawrence:
But I like the way you ask him just now
Didn't cucuk me
Hahaha...

For the second time...I see God is at work...
What happen was, during the upcoming BTS set-up, Miguel have decided to take up 4 permanent bays from Lawrence's Sports category, without consulting or having an internal discussion with Lawrence...so, Lawrence was beh song lor...then ask me to settle...push the job to me...after a few days, Lawrence ask me again...I told Lawrence that I am waiting for the right timing...sedangkan, I memang have no plans at all...sigh...then, 1 budak store call me up, told me the same problems also...but at that point of time, I memang have forgotten about Lawrence's case already...so, I approach Miguel lor...told Miguel what the budak store told me lor...mana tahu, this Lawrence got a very sharp hearing and have heard everything...it was not intended...but as Lawrence put it...I didn't cucuk Lawrence, I make it to be as it is the store problem - thus, THANK YOU GOD, PRAISE TO THE LORD, BLESS YOU GOD! I know, this is to prepare me for an even bigger task ahead...but just as the thought that have just strike me on Sunday - God has indeed taken care of my everything!

No comments: