Saturday, October 12, 2019

Cognitive Behavioural Therapy





...Samuel shared this with me...when the both of us were in Samuel's car; going out for our Friday's lunch.

As per Samuel's observation and so-called sensitive feeling...Samuel felt that Marcus is freezing Mr. Horton's Secretary wor...Samuel pointed out that Samuel is attach to something and I am also attach to something...but Mr. Horton's Secretary is not attach to anything and cannot be seen by the merchants. Marcus should use Mr. Horton's Secretary since Mr. Horton's Secretary is so good at Trade Planning wor...Samuel said that Mr. Horton's Secretary is better than Samuel...Mr. Horton's Secretary also can work very well with Uncle Andy too...Samuel is wondering whether Samuel should point this out to Mr. Horton's Secretary or not...or whether Mr. Horton's Secretary got feel it too or not, whether Mr. Horton's Secretary got feel ter-left out or not...

I only answer...yes, Mr. Horton's Secretary is also better than me at Trade Planning too...I am a blur sotong, I don't notice this but I do, hahaha...if Samuel want to approach Mr. Horton's Secretary, how is Samuel going to broach that topic...ishh...this Samuel is trying to hint me that I am kaki perampas is it...celaka betul...

First and foremost, Mr. Horton's Secretary is not anchor to nothing, Mr. Horton's Secretary got the competitor review, the leaflet thingy going on, the Suppliers Night Gala Dinner and every Friday (during the festive period) press ad review in the marketing war room...Mr. Horton's Secretary is very bijaksana but only selective in the work...Mr. Horton's Secretary can do many things, but it is a choice that Mr. Horton's Secretary made that Mr. Horton's Secretary only want to do certain things only...I; on the other hand...may be stupid, may be doing a lot of unnecessary things...maintaining silly things, follow-up on menial foolish jobs, however when the times calls for it...I have the info on hand...

The problem also lies on Marcus who can't delegate as well, I just took up the initiative...Mr. Horton's Secretary also can what if Mr. Horton's Secretary wants to...if Mr. Horton's Secretary leads Trade Planning, I will play a menial role and there will be no positive enrichment nor enhancement. Unless, God gives me another role to add meaning into my job.

Samuel also said that Marcus is not a good Trade Planner, make us function like coordinator only wor...

I hold onto GOD; who has a plan for me! Let Go & Let God!

No comments: