Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Corstorphine‎




THANK YOU GOD, PRAISE TO THE LORD, BLESS YOU GOD!
The second brace...this is purely God's arrangement...

During the S&M meeting, the voucher discussion was brought up; whether to be used for this weekend promotion plan or not. Marcus went out off the room...Lord Alfonso & Sir Terry was in the room...I was talking to the merchants randomly, I mention that The Japanese are currently using e-voucher, I also touch on e-wallet...somehow, Sir Terry pick it up and like my idea...then Sir Terry pointed me out, also add on that rupa-rupanya, Marketing also got smart people (duh!) and Lord Alfonso mention; that is why J___ is here...didn't catch whether Lord Alfonso got mention Mr. Horton's Secretary name or not lah...

In the end, even though the e-voucher & e-wallet plan tak jadi, but my name already have a mention. Yes!

No comments: