Tuesday, February 01, 2022

Bedstone College


The other day, Christopher was sharing with me on this...the polls results on Your Voice Count is out...so, rupa-rupanya...the Marketing Department have the lowest score among all; for both countries (Singapore & Malaysia) with Malaysia scoring the lowest...apparently less than 50%. 

There are so many resignation in the Commercial Team, yet their results are still averagely decent enough...yet the Marketing Team that have the least resignation but scored the poorest.

Uncle Andy says that this results looks bad on The Mayor who loves to shine...hahaha...

Now, I am not sure on the Singapore side...but for Malaysia...I am not surprised at all...I think majority of my fellow colleagues have rate the lowest ranking to Miss Chew...hahaha...

Now, Miss Chew is just a follower...wants to do a 360 degrees style, follow the Singapore method...yet does not take into consideration whether this 360 degrees style is suitable for the local context or not...basically, this Miss Chew is running everyone in circles, like a headless chicken. I am also not a good leader and I shall not comment further on this...

The Mayor will not take any action as long as there is no titanic. Further more, my fellow colleagues are at the stage nearing retirement or at an age where going for an interview is just troublesome. As long as the drawing of the salary comes month end is decent enough, they just have to endured one day at a time and let out steam once in a while...

So, let's see what is The Mayor & Miss Chew's next step after this...

No comments: