Sunday, July 24, 2022

Dønski videregående skole, Bærum


THANK YOU GOD, PRAISE TO THE LORD, BLESS YOU GOD!

God take care of the big things...God take care of the small things...God is very detail...every single frame...He will not miss a single thing. I don't know what God's plans are...and this 2 incidents; 2 random strangers...what kind of impact that God wants me to feel and the consequences after...maybe like what Billy Graham have mention before - God has given us two hands; one to receive with and the other to give with...

I was in Sabah 2 weeks back...hiking up Mount Trusmadi & Mount Kinabalu. The highest & the second highest; within 1 week...I don't know how I did it...but I know that God shepherded me through it. Like a little penguin, step by step...I hike up. And on the summit of Mount Kinabalu...I was the last in my group to reach the peak...everyone have went down...I took my mobile phone...wanted to take a picture of the board...but don't know is it because that the temperature was cold...my mobile phone refuse to work and it freeze...great, I thought I lost my mobile phone (but it did not, everything went back to functional thereafter)...my guide's phone was in his bag, he need to dig it up...time was running short, need to scale down; otherwise will miss the cut-off time...somehow...a stranger...a good Samaritan...a gentleman; help to take my picture with the papan signage and the papan itself...took my phone number...I didn't have enough faith that I will receive those pictures...as I reach back to the rest house...I cried...hahaha...but this is where God was impressive...the gentleman watsapp me the pictures back to me...he remembered...Amen.

The second one...went for lunch at the café in the lobby...wallet was on my lap...I have a meeting thereafter...after makan, I just stood up...forgot that my wallet was on my lap, the wallet fell off...I rush for the meeting...didn't even think about it until the HR colleague return back to me...otherwise, I would not even have realized until I reached home...money lost is ok...it is the inconvenience to get a new IC, credit cards etc...

God is great...He watches over me...therefore, I will remain watchful & grateful.

I am safe in His arms.      

No comments: