Tuesday, July 19, 2022

Grenaa Gymnasium & HF


Same case again...this Miss Chew ar...big thing; jump...small thing; jump...nothing; also jump...always never check...always kan cheong...cannot calm down one...simply tembak aja...

So, what happen was...there is this one item (choco malt), got sell in the Mini format but not part of the LPTL campaign...the store went and do display; using the LPTL POSM...the Digital Millennial ask for confirmation...I checked the list; memang tak ada...also verbally checked with Christopher...Miss Chew continue to jump lah...then demand can someone from Trade also assist the POSM colleague to check the POSM compliance...cannot all be the POSM colleague only...I tak jawab Miss Chew...Miss Chew jump again lor...I say - you already watsapp to Christopher, will pick up from there lah...

Then, rupa-rupanya...after cross-checking with the POSM colleague...this Miss Chew nyanyuk betul...Miss Chew sendiri forget...the store display because got opening...Miss Chew sendiri share the picture with the POSM colleague...seriously, I cannot work with Miss Chew...I cannot wait for Miss Chew to leave...I think I am a good follower but I also need a good leader to follow... 

No comments: