Thursday, July 28, 2022

think; before you think


I really feel that Miss Chew is not accepting of me...Miss Chew can accept both Samuel & Mr. Horton's Secretary; but not me...always sees me as the competition, the enemy that needed to be crush...probably hates me to the max...

I won't be surprise if Miss Chew is pakat with everyone else to remove me...maybe The Mayor is also included.

Nonetheless, credit must also be given to Miss Chew as well...while I was on leave...Mr. Horton's Secretary complain to Miss Chew on Moon's attendance...so, Miss Chew also acted swiftly and meet up with Moon on a one-to-one basis...thereafter hor; Miss Chew went to personally update Mr. Horton's Secretary but I got sidelined...tak ajak pun...

Then, Moon told me that Moon have to work from home; anak got chicken pox...Miss Chew; again went to update Mr. Horton's Secretary and no update me...see; want me to lead...but tak inform me...sigh...haiz...so what is a leader with no recognition & authority...then, next week is People's Week for the employee to check-in with their superiors...Miss Chew wants to meet up with Moon & Mr. Horton's Secretary and put me as an optional...even Moon also teasingly laugh at me via WatsApp...haiz...

I'm calling on you God - open the oceans; like how you did for Moses...

No comments: