Saturday, August 05, 2023

Askøy videregående skole, Askøy


...there was a meeting that the Digital Millennial organized which the Digital Millennial have extended the invites to Miss Chew...yes, I was upset about it but I also cannot denied that Miss Chew have more experience here than the both of us...I know nothing on Community Management & Website Maintenance and the Digital Millennial is only at a half-past six...nonetheless, after the meeting...the 3 of us continue to have conversations...and Miss Chew then reveal that Miss Chew did not received any bonus at all...ohh...

I THANK GOD, PRIASE TO THE LORD, BLESS YOU GOD - because I have received 2 months bonuses...some sense checking around...it seems that everyone in the office only gotten half a month or 1 month...indeed; I am truly very blessed.     

No comments: