Saturday, August 05, 2023

Bergen maritime videregående skole, Bergen


I am struggling too...I have battles every day...so-called enemies in the office, my very own insecurities...where to start, how to do, who to ask for advise, who can I trust...but above all; I have God - who have stated very loud & clear - no enemies' weapons formed against me shall prosper...all of the enemies in the office; their arrows will be broken down into pieces, their arrows will be dis-integrated, their scheme will not be fruitful...I have a God who will fight for me...I will raise a Halleluiah banner surrounding me...

The other day, in a meeting - The Witch keep on proposing Miss Chew...but to my surprise; The Chief ask - who is Miss Chew, I don't know Miss Chew...thereafter, The Witch only keeps quiet...nonetheless, Samuel have shared with me...that in many Upscale meetings...The Witch have been promoting Miss Chew a lot lately...sigh   

No comments: