Saturday, August 05, 2023

Bergen katedralskole, Bergen


Yeah...it's a fact...both Samuel & Mr. Horton's Secretary will never acknowledge me...safe hands or not safe hands...I think, it is only when the official announcement and structure is out from the horse's mouth...officialize it...then only yeah...they will acknowledge me...otherwise...the both of them just dismiss it off...

And the other day, Samuel boldly propose that Miss Chew should be in charge of TikTok; if it gets to be launched...woah...is that a sign...of wanting to overthrow me...yeah, I admit...that I am not a strong leader...I don't lead the team very well...maybe what I am doing is all wrong...and perhaps both Samuel and Mr. Horton's Secretary are yearning for a capable leader to follow...maybe they see that in Miss Chew, not in me... 

No comments: