Saturday, August 05, 2023

Bjørkåsen videregående skole, Bergen


I did 2 things...I am not sure whether it's right or wrong...right; because I needed the help, I need to delegate the stress out...hahaha...I want them to understand the load...wrong; is because I know that they are more capable than me, maybe they will outshine me...they will reject or laugh my ideas off...so, I told The Chief about Samuel & Mr. Horton's Secretary; the other 2 seniors in the Marketing Team and The Chief immediately rope them in for all of our meetings, thus I don't feel special anymore....hahaha...maybe The Chief also realize that I am slow in handling & managing matters as well; and yes, sometimes the both of them get to see on my incompetency & inadequacies as well...sigh...

Secondly was on Miss Chew...The Chief ask me about Miss Chew...heard about Miss Chew's temper previously...didn't want to bring Miss Chew in if that will jeopardize the team...I only told The Chief that The Chief should test drive Miss Chew and draw conclusion from there...yes, I should have been cruel and kill off Miss Chew there and then...but that is not me...

This is going to be a headache...   

No comments: