Saturday, August 05, 2023

Austrheim videregående skole, Austrheim


 ...err...in the conversations also...Miss Chew also reveal that Miss Chew's CRM portfolio is currently put on hold until further notice..eh...at first, the new owners wants to go big, go all out...now put on hold...yes, there is a need to change the current POS system...so to work around to make the CRM work was to attach another system to it...but now it seems that everything is on stand-still and Miss Chew is only overseeing the food delivery side of the business...ohh...now, we have a GM...drawing a GM salary...but not doing anything...hmm...

The Digital Millennial reveal that Miss Chew is so zen these days...hahaha...of course, there is no trigger yet...

And of course; The Designer & The A&P Manager...both was sharp and accurate...foresee that the CRM project cannot be launch that fast...and was wondering what will be the fate of Miss Chew? What will be the fate of the Marketing Team? 

The Designer kept on asking me...am I ok...seeing that this Miss Chew drawing such a high salary with easy or zero work...sigh...for me; it's simple...as long as I am still sitting in that desk, I will do my part...whoever salaries that are higher than me, it's none of my business, it is never in my control in the first place.     

No comments: