Thursday, January 24, 2008

baby bob

Good news – my staff Zehan gave birth to a baby girl this morning; at 12am :)

Bad news – my assistant Riza suffered her third miscarriage :(
I drop da’bomb : ( Fredrik was surprised. Haakon said it was a good thing. But a lot of people in the industry have been laughing behind my back for rejecting Atticus’s offer. My first dumb-ass decision for the year…it wasn’t a hard decision for me. It was hard for everyone else around me to understand.

Each time, I’ve left a company with no regrets. Psyched myself up with cold steely reserve, waiting to start a new life, waiting to see what beckons me. I’m excited, and yet apprehensive as usual. The work, the stress, the possibility of growing fat and old and alone…but after all is said and done, I’m not really sure what I’ve achieved.

No comments: