Sunday, January 27, 2008

Vivify…..Cherishing

EDEN – personal and intimate.
Trix, Torres, Drew and myself organized a birthday dinner for Damian.

Gosh, how time flies! It just felt like yesterday where we had the dinner at Eat Workshop.
Yesterday was a simple dinner; we indulge in a variety of western grill dishes and then finished off with a delicious walk through ‘Toys R US’ to stretch our legs :) It was fun and crazy in the toy shop. It brings back fond memories when we saw characters from ‘Sesame Street’, ‘CareBears’, ‘UNO’, ‘My Little Pony & Friends’ and ‘StarWars’. But I can no longer find the cute little blue creatures – Smurfs :(

Thinking back, I can’t recall any outstanding, defining moments of my childhood.
Nothing bad happened; nothing impacted or influenced my life in a distinct or incredible way.
I only have lots of happy, colorful, blurry, fun, innocent memories of being a kid :)


No comments: