Wednesday, January 30, 2008

< di akhir garisan >


Finally…after 23 years; PKNS have decided to give all the apartments here a new coat of paint :) Yes, it has been that long. I have stayed here since I was 3; I grew up here and have never been to anywhere else. Except in 2003 and 2004 where I was based in Perth.
All my childhood friends and old neighbors have long gone and moved away to other residential suburbs. It’s not that we didn’t want a bigger space; affordability is not within our range. Pa has spent so much on me for my education in Perth and now he has to spent more money on baby sis’s psychology studies. Besides that, my parents also need to save for their retirement plans, their emergency savings, health savings etc.
Sometimes, I feel hopeless.
Nonetheless, counting my blessings. Because sometimes it’s easy to forget.

The original color was white & beige…but the PKNS chose an orangy color.
Refer to the middle cell of the color palette above.
Not to my fancy, but it’s better than nothing. It makes the place looks brand new…from the outside. Either the PKNS is going to increase our monthly maintenance bills or the general elections is really coming soon, therefore the government is doing this to make the rakyat happy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey! that is a good colour! at least won't get dirty so fast...

and at least it's not pink =P heh heh.

who else have moved away? i think jeannie is still in shah alam, so is gurjeet and tall keeren.

Anonymous said...

forgot to say...ya it's hard to remember the positive blessings we have =( i tend to obliterate them from my thoughts. it's really hard to balance, esp. when have to focus on trying to achieve what we have to do.

no fun being the oldest child =( lots of weight on shoulders to carry.