Friday, January 30, 2009

smart match

I eat, I sleep, I eat, I sleep – content I am :)
I ate a lot of the Chinese New Year cookies this year. Some were hand made by my mom, my aunties or bought from the outside vendor. I opened up each jar, one by one, savoring each one. Love letters are my favorite :)


Work Tales – Numbers are on the rise for Nautism, Camping & Bicycles (don’t know how long it will stay at the top though). Sports are on a down trend. Biggest challenges for the month of February will be the contract negotiation period. This will be a long and tortuous process; and I am experiencing it right now. With some suppliers, I can promise you that there are no easy solutions. They are very difficult to handle. Will require the help of Rufus & Iron Butterfly. If they can help. At the end of the day, even with the most careful of planning, you’re not going to hit the bull’s eye. As Starbucks CEO Howard Schultz pointed out, life is a series of near misses. And as author and futurist Gary Hamel points out that what counts the most is not hitting the bull’s eye the first time but how quickly you can improve your aim and get another arrow on the target.

No comments: