Saturday, March 14, 2009

“Men who change diapers change the world”

Congratulations to Su & Pete.
Attended the newly weds church wedding ceremony this morning at the Klang Presbyterian Church. The church was packed. The band was great.
The order of service was well organized. The greetings, the processional of the Ring Bearer & the Flower Girls, the opening prayers, the worship, the scripture reading, the message & solemnization, the holy matrimony, the exchange of vows, the ring ceremony, the union candle & communion, the prayer of blessing and the pronunciation of Husband & Wife - it was warm, beautiful, charming, delightful and remarkable in its spontaneity.


Work TalesIron Butterfly, it’s not over for me yet. I will bounce back, I will fight back, I will rebel back, I will be back – bolder, stronger :)

No comments: