Saturday, March 07, 2009

Vive la France!

Work Tales – it’s Saturday…and yes, I’m working again!
Implantation review at Tropicana with Iron Butterfly.
Thank GOD, this time…I was ready, I was prepared, I answered well, I know what I’m doing and Iron Butterfly said ‘GOOD’. I’m almost scared :) But I slowly warmed up. Nonetheless, it’s better to have a line between us.
Iron Butterfly belanja us lunch…Celtic & Matte-Marit kept me entertain by competing with each other in impressing Iron Butterfly. I just cannot be like them. Kaki Bodek :) Some people are like that because they need to be in the center of attention.


Also visited Juan at the hospital today. Juan was involved in a car accident 2 weeks back and Juan’s leg has been fractured. It’s actually very bad because Juan can’t even walk at the moment. Hope Juan recovers soon.

Coleman & School Holidays Fun 7th Mac Press Ad – GOD Bless. Occasionally I felt like a failure because I hadn’t been able to do what I promised and the prevailing economic depression did not help. Every time I picked up the sales report or been inform by Iron Butterfly, it was only to ingest more bad news. Nothing seemed to be going right for me. It is a dangerous spiral and I need to snap out of it. I know that nobody is going to come along with a magic solution. I would need to get myself out of this funk. The year is still young.

The ability to step up and take the responsibility
To swallows one pride and face the music
To be able to smile at the face of horror
To muster enough will power to achieve one's goal
To take ownership of a doomed situation and turn it around
To dare to fail even when very little seems to make sense
To take oneself to the next level...
Ahh who am I kidding…I don’t even have enough courage to do any of this!!! :)

No comments: