Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Work with the system, not against it

Happy St. Patrick’s Day :)

Work Tales – we are no longer talking (Iron Butterfly & myself). I think we are having a cooling off period. It is actually not a good sign…I think Iron Butterfly is putting me in the cold storage due to my stubbornness and rebelliousness. Well, at least Iron Butterfly will not disturb me for the next 2 weeks :)
Celtic is in full jealousy mode :) Celtic is trying very best in making sure that I will not get involved in the Northern State business trip. I understand…Celtic wants to spend the entire weekend with Rufus and Iron Butterfly. Wants to take this opportunity to impress them. The annual leave issue, the sourcing trip issue – Celtic is extremly good at laying down the best laid plans. This is where I lose. I’m not cunning enough, I’m not evil enough :)


Sometimes I wonder if it’s best to kick myself harder so I won’t be so stupid.
What’s wrong with me?

No comments: