Saturday, October 03, 2009

vintage & chic

Another bumpy week for me. I'm miserable with despair and frustration. It has been very hard and I'm not feeling as strong as I was. Long reviews, lots of exchanges, questions and interrogations with Iron Butterfly. I'm just so tired. Back to back - Subang Revamping, THO Opening, Bangsar South Opening and now Malacca Compacting. Everything that I had going for me - has suddenly ballooned to an unimaginable magnitude. It's pretty overwhelming. The life I lead now has somehow faded away. Yes, I make a mess, yes I struggle...yes I make mistakes...yes I forget...yes I lose things...and yes I am ocassionally late for my appointments...I don't know how to be both mentally and psychologically strong anymore! I'm meant to work towards something for my family. It's the least I can do for them.

I need a loooog break...and I don't mean the weekends. I truly need a long break that last for months :)

"i know it seems hard sometimes; but remember one thing, through every dark night, there's a bright day after that, so no matter how hard it gets, stick your chest out, keep ya head high...and handle it"

No comments: