Saturday, October 10, 2009

foodie week :)


Christine & Hendry's Wedding, Gu Yue Tien Restaurant, Chulan Square - one of the best wedding's I've ever attended for many reasons:
(a) absolutely funny speeches
(b) a sporting groom singing to his bride
(c) great food overall
(d) wedding guests were fun :)
Makan Durian - with Trix, Damian & Drew. Drop dead delicious all the way! :)
New Business Opportunity - dinner was lovely. Chatting to Seth was great. And most of all, it was amazing for me to feel alive at 8.30pm :) Seth was brainy and fully awake in presenting the new business plans. Me. I'm an incoherent aching zombie with puffy eyes. Yes, I think this business plan can work; provided that I am willing to take the very tough first step and move out from my very own comfort zone. I want to do well on the money side of things and have more time for myself. Will give it a very lengthy thought. I'll cross the bridge when the right time comes :)
BBQ Plaza & StarBucks - I caught up with some old friends of mine yesterday evening - Miss Klein, Torres, Wyatt, Drew, Trix, Celtic, Mel Jag & Damian. We ate a very delicous pork BBQ meal and made our way to StarBucks for coffee and cakes. It's always so cool to hang around with good friends; talking, laughing, joking, gossiping and simply being yourself. Knowing that they love you for being you :) I am too tired to be ecstatic, but I am glowing with relief, joy and fulfillment. Days will blur into each other and I'll miss all of the details of my life.
Being entrenched with day-to-day living & work, I really don't get to spend a lot of time hanging out with my friends. As in, just hanging out and being silly :) Talking about everything and nothing at the same time. I know it's never going to be easy to do this sort of thing on a regular basis. So, I can only just be grateful when I do get the chance to have fun and celebrate life & friendship with wonderful people - both long lasting friends and new. Whatever it was; after a fun week...I'm all hyped up all over again to take on new challenges. I'm not tired anymore. I know what I want. I'm stubborn like that *wink*

No comments: