Friday, May 07, 2010

Amazing Grace

There have been calls and SMSs of job offers from Guillermo, Atticus and Rodrigo. Three offers; no it's 6 offers actually (including Haakon's, Madam Chappron's and Amy's) - all within a month.

Thank you GOD; my Protector, my Comforter. You are always standing by my side, you give me the strength to endure during my most difficult moments, you have blessed me very richly in many ways & in many aspects of my life, you even answered my prayers too...I know that I sound like a very religious person these days...but there are many things, many events that took place in my life which I also cannot explain myself. The timing, how the events actually unfolds by itself, the people, the kindness & the generosity that I received, the outcome...everything. I see myself change, I see my life turn for the better.

I have been praying very hard recently, hoping my prayers will be answered; praying for a new job and GOD gave me 6 job offers to consider...is good isn't it? 6 job offers within a month's time. GOD is great. I have been blessed again and again. I don't think there is anyone out there who is as lucky as me. However, fortunately or unfortunately; all of them are in the retail trade :( Is this fated? Or is GOD playing me around? I guess I have to pray more specifically then :) Yes, I know that I am being very difficult & fickle-minded here. I pray, I seek, I asked...GOD answered my prayers...but not to my liking :) And right now, I ended more confuse and lost than ever. But I cannot deny the power of prayers, the blessings from our parents and the works of GOD's. Of course, that doesn't mean that I can sit down and do nothing but wait for things to happen and drop it onto my lap. I always believe that GOD will help those who help themselves.

I am still looking for corporate challenges in the workplace. But there are changes now as I grow older. I'm in search of an employer who understands that people have lives to lead. I am the kind of person who really enjoys working and I don't exactly work for the money, so excitment and positive challenges is what drives me. I like to work for a boss who knows what he/she wants, and who knows what I am capable of - I seek to trust and I seek trust. I like acheiving goals; and I like it very much when my boss is able to bring out the best in me, enrich my strengths, correct my weaknesses, helping me to grow as an employee & as an individual and I will work very hard to provide solutions to the person who employs me. If my proposed solutions are not an option, then I would like guidance, a clear direction as to what I should do to make things right. If my boss doesn't know what he/she wants (which I am experiencing it right now at the workplace), then we are all doomed :(

1 comment:

c said...

wow 6 job offers is good. which one will you take?