Saturday, May 29, 2010

LoveMark

"We were not given a choice. We were thrust into it" - We often justify this statement to whoever is within from our earshot. More often than not however, if we think about it enough, we know that the words are really an attempt to subdue the uneasy twinges of conscience that surface when you feel you've not performed according to what has been required & expected of you. With sufficient repetition, there comes a time when we may no longer feel any twinges or pricking of conscience altogether, and hence there is no longer any need for any form of justification for the perceived substandard work we present. Quite simply, we no longer see ourselves as what we should be against what we are. My D33 is blooming, D34 is dying.

Sigh...I've noticed that in the past few weeks, I've less of an opinion about everything under the sun, I'm less passionate about voicing my two-cents on everything, I'm more introverted...where is my motivation? Where is my hunger? I'm going to need time and will find the time to collect myself and get myself back together a bit.

1 comment:

marta said...

hola he visto tu blog, me pareció interesante y lo traduje(soy española)me gustaría que te pasaras por mi blog.
I´m going to translate this because i think that probably you don´t understand spanish, so:

hi i saw your blog and i liked it and i translate it because i´m spanish. if you want you can enter in my blog