Sunday, May 16, 2010

Iceberg Lettuce


Secret Recipe - I invited Atticus over for dinner, the objective was just to meet-up and catching-up with each other. In a totally unexpected & surprise move, Atticus brought along Rodrigo and turn the whole session into an interview meeting. I am very thankful & grateful for these two individuals. From the day I left M13 until now...whenever I toy with the idea of leaving my current job position, these 2 angels will turn up somehow, somwhere, opening doors for me. And every time, I have to decline their good offers. I feel guilty and embarassed each time. I'm a firm believer that the lightning does not strike twice at the same place. I know if I reject their very first offer, I am very sure that there will be no more offers after that. But these 2 individuals still remembers me, didn't give up on me, keep on approaching me year after year. Thank you GOD. I must be doing something right. And I know how blessed and privilege I am. Every day, every year, is precious.
I have text Rodrigo my magic numbers :) proposal & request. The ball is in their court now. I really want to stay on with The French but I just can't find a reason for doing so. If they can give me an assistant, I would definitely re-consider the whole situation. This exhaustion...its going to take time, it's an injury that needs to heal and I have to make sure that my psyche is right before I push it in any way but it's going well so far.
Rakuzen - dinner with Danny. I just need more clarification on The English. Thank GOD, he was kind and feed me with all the necessary & vital information that I need. Danny is the brainy one. He's sharp as a tack and he's full of in-depth conversations. If I'm really going to join The English, I need to go in with a game plan, strategies that will work to my advantage. And that Optional Tactic - interesting, cunning, sly, deceiving, dirty. But as always, Yingze will work with Passion, Commiment, Courage, Honesty & Loyalty.

2 comments:

c said...

does that mean you're going to new places and horizons? =D

fallen_again said...

ehh u are on the move ker??

:)