Sunday, May 02, 2010

MIGHTY TO SAVE

One of my suppliers (Madam Chappron; GOD bless her) have asks me whether I am interested to work with the English. Apparently, one of the Senior Division Managers has asked about me. I don't think that the Senior Division Manager have enquire about me at all, I suspect that Madam Chappron (with good intentions) have strongly recommended me to the Senior Division Manager. Again, it's the retail trade. Oh no! :(

Thank you GOD for your blessings, continuous opportunities and your generosity. You are indeed mighty enough to save me...but in retail? I know that I'm always going to want to learn new things. I'm always going to try and acquire new skills. I'm always going to be interested in a myriad of subjects. That's me :) But retail? I'm very tired of this modern trade. I've already got burned. I have phobia right now. Every morning, I don't even feel like going to work. I am raising the white flag. I am pressing the red button. I don't want to have a heart attack, high blood pressure or suffer from depression. I truly love my job but the amount of paperwork, the clerical workload plus the demanding stress working culture...it's exhausting me. Badly. Really.
I love my life so much; I just cannot bear to imagine myself not living anymore. There's wisdom in knowing when to let go. Better sooner than later.

I know that I am not the kind of person who squealed and fainted, screamed and flapped.
But I'm very sure that the world out there is big and I should not confine myself in this small retail world. Will wait for the right time to spread my wings, to explore new territories.
Baby steps all the way :)

No comments: