Sunday, October 09, 2011

5 days of war

Dine @ 7 - it is a sparkling modern coffee shop in Majestic Grande Hotel. This is where I have my breakfast every morning with Juan Carlos, overlooking the pool area on the open-air terrace. Having breakfast by the swimming pool every morning is a breath of fresh air :) I can even see the JW Marriott Hotel which is our opposite neighbor. Lavish buffets are presented for breakfast with a wide selection of International, Thai & Asian dishes. Every morning, I will help myself with their rich varieties of ham, sausages, bacons, pastries, cakes, cereals...anything that I don't get to eat back home because my mummy says that all of those hams, sausages & bacons are processed meat, thus they are very unhealthy :) and fruits…they served the most freshest & juiciest fruits ever – mangos, kiwis, dragon fruits, oranges, apples, grapes etc. Every morning, it is a routine where I will eat till my heart & stomach are content while my Boss eats very little while making morning phone calls back to the office to make sure that the daily operations are in order :)

No comments: