Sunday, October 09, 2011

Go Forth

Refresh @ 24 Spa & Massage – this is one of the biggest and luxurious spa in the heart of Bangkok city. The location is so convenient that you can just simply hop from any shopping centers into this spa. They offers an extension range of massages, body scrubs, body wraps, bath therapies, traditional Thai herbal body steam and facials. Before being posted to Malaysia at the begining of this year, Juan Carlos was residing in Bangkok for 8 months...therefore, for this trip, I was very fortunate because Juan Carlos knows the place very well and even brought me to eat some very good Thai food. Even this spa is one of Juan Carlos favorite hang out space with his family.

Since I have been standing & walking all day long, non-stop – I decided to reward myself by having a go for the 90minutes foot massage. Their massage therapist have guided me through the most sensual massage with the use of their pure and natural aromatic products. After the massage, I woke up feeling rejuvenated and refreshed. I can even feel the perfect balance of my body & soul :) And these massage therapist really treats you like a Queen. I don't even have to lift a finger to do anything. I was being pampered to the max. They even go to the extreme by helping me to remove my shoes & socks. I guess this is because it is indeed hard to make a living in Bangkok where the economic climate is in slow gear and they are being surrounded by very tough competition because there are so many massage parlours in every street. They are all hard workers who have to work hard to earn a decent living. While we are like fat cash cows to them :)

No comments: