Sunday, October 09, 2011

Live Louder Than Life

Now that I'm a woman, and because I have already given it my all in everything that I do, I tend to shift my focus somewhere else these days. I can decide that I want to have a more balance life. I can be the person that I want to be and to dedicate myself to my interest and future. But trips like this (Bangkok business trip) still nourishes me because it opens up my world. I get to travel, I get to see the culture, the people lifestyle & values, I can experience it all and more importantly I get to learn & love all over again. Everything that I see, I touch, I taste, and I experience, everyone that I meet, I get to know and learn from, shapes me into who I am. For the future. I love that my ambition, my brains, my passion, my energy, my independence, my excitement for life is still in me. I learn something new in every country that I have visited. Here in Bangkok – I had to tell myself to never complain about my own work & life after that. It was a very humbling moment. Compared to them, I have such an easy life. I don’t have to do backbreaking work to survive, my living environment is so much more comfortable compare to them…and I must always remind myself what a lucky bugger that I am. GOD, I hope I never stop traveling as much as I can till the day I die.

While I was there, I get to be alone with my thoughts - I’ve been thinking so much more about my life as well. I am thinking about my life like – how I want to live it, what I want to do. This time it was also more on… where do I think we go after life ends here? Personally, I think we become bright stars of blue light, floating amongst other blue stars. All are equal. Or perhaps, Saint Peter’s Heavenly Gates does exist.

Then it made me think of my current life here. Now. And all the things that I want to change or make it happen. I want to spend more time with my family & friends. I want to travel to every corner of the earth that I possibly can. I want to go back to school (if possible). I want to build something that I can be proud of. I want to dispel any negativity that corrupts my mind. I want to stop complaining. People may think that traveling is a whimsical way to spend money but I strongly feel it feeds my soul and inspiration, which in turn, feeds other areas of my life that need it to strive – like my career, outlook on life and relationships :)

No comments: